Meet Bachmann Yachts at the Paris Boat Show.
Gary Le Cras Bachmann’s Head of Yachting, will be at this year’s Paris Boat Show on 6th and 7th December, available to meet clients in order to discuss yacht management, registrations, purchases, sales and yacht ownership structuring, for both for EU and Non-EU owners.
Gary can be reached by e.mail at: Gary.email@example.com
Or give him a call on: +44 (0) 7852 227121
About the Paris Boat Show:
* The 2016 edition is held over nine days from 3rd to 11th December, with a single late night opening on Friday 9th December.
* The show is expanding, and is now taking up six exhibition halls, with a new layout in operation this year designed to provide easier movement around the exhibits and a wider choice of products.
* Instead, of the first Friday being reserved for Professionals and the Press, the show will open its doors an hour earlier every morning for the press attendees. This will reduce the intensity of activities on the opening Friday, and allow more professional interaction over the course of the show.
* The exhibits will be logically laid out with a clear separation and emphasis on the three main market sectors: sail boats, motor yachts and wave sports such as boards, windsurfers, sailing dinghies etc.
Additional events alongside the show:
* As a keen fisherman himself, Gary Le Cras will be pleased see the new fishing event which has been added to this year’s Paris Boat Show program. For the first time the Nautic Street Fishing competition will take place along the quaysides of Paris!
This competition is of the ‘No Kill’ variety, with any fish caught being measured and then released immediately. It is organised in partnership with French Touch Fishing, which successfully launched the first Open Street events, the Union des Pêcheurs de Paris (Paris Anglers Union.) The organisation has managed fishing rights in Paris for the past 125 years, and has the support of the French Sport Fishing Federation and Suzuki Marine.
Christophe Vassas, Susuki’s Director of Marine Activity, commented, “Among the many leisure activities, amateur fishing and its eco-friendly ‘no kill’ version, is one of the main occupations of the boating fraternity. For several years, Suzuki Marine has supported the environmentally friendly approach to this activity. The vast majority of fishing boats and hence engines are used both often and regularly, which enables their reliability and low fuel consumption to be put to the test,” states Christophe Vassas, Director of Marine Activity.
* And on Tuesday 6th December the show hosts an "Innovation & technology - future for boating" conference.
European Boating Industry stages the event, in cooperation with the French Federation of Nautical Industries (FIN) and Reed Expo for the second consecutive year, and this time it is dedicated to innovation and technology in boating.
The conference will look at how innovation and digitalisation can improve comfort and safety on board of recreational craft and how simplification of navigation or collaborative economy can make boating more attractive. It will highlight the lessons learned by the European industry leaders who export their innovations, which allows them to maintain a significant position on the international market.
The program will also present a good opportunity to look at the recent developments in the field of “marinas of the future”, seeing how marinas adapt themselves to technological evolution, digital revolution, new services and the changing user demands.
The event will be in Scene Nautic, Hall 1, from 15.00 to 16.45, and the working language will be French.
The Bachmann Yachts team attends many of the major boat shows around Europe, and Gary Le Cras has commented that it’s a great way to meet clients old and new, and to keep abreast of new developments in the yachting world.
Gary looks forward to meeting colleagues and clients on Tuesday 6th and Wednesday 7th at the Paris Boat Show Nautic, Porte de Versailles in France.
The Guernsey based Bachmann Group has over 40 years history in maritime services, so if you’re planning to be at the Paris Boat Show please leave a space in your agenda to chat with Gary about anything from Corporate Ownership, Crew Employment, Payroll, Marine Training or Recruitment, through to Technical Management, ISM, Mini ISM, DPA or CSO provision.
Just a reminder that Gary can be reached by e.mail at: Gary.firstname.lastname@example.org
Or give him a call on: +44 (0) 7852 227121